Your wedding day should be customized down to the tiniest detail. It needs to be a reflection of you and your fiance. It seems like every wedding just sits out a book for guests to sign and then that book gets lost amongst other books on a shelf after the wedding. My husband and I chose a book but it was a coffee table book with our engagement photos in that out guests signed. It sits happily displayed on our living room table. 🙂
Here are a few “out of the box” guest book ideas to give you some inspiration! Don’t be afraid to get creative!
- A globe – GREAT idea for military members who have friends and family all over!
- Heart layout using paper hearts your guests sign. Take it one step further and frame it and hang it in your home!
- Heart shadowbox using wooden hearts your guest sign.
- JENGA! This idea is so much fun!
- Birthday Calendar that your guests sign on their birthdays. No excuses for not getting birthday cards in the mail!