Spring wedding season is right around the corner and I love when my couples add a signature drink to their bar menu. It’s just one more little personal touch that turns a wedding into YOUR wedding! Do you have a favorite drink of choice? Maybe you and your hunny went on vacation and fell in love with a certain cocktail together. Whatever the case may be, choose something that is special to you! Here’s a roundup of 10 drinks for your spring time wedding:
- The Moscow Mule (aka Vodka Buck) – anything that involves mint and I’m a fan!
- The Orange Crush – I was introduced to this fun drink when we moved to Maryland and boy do I crave it when starts to warm up outside!
- Champagne and (insert fun garnish here!) – Traditional and simple! Just add some rock candy or a small fluff of cotton candy and you have yourself a fun party drink!
- The Green Flash – I have not personally tried this drink, it just sounds fun!
- Red Cedar Sunset – This is a really good drink and the way that each ingredient settles makes it a pretty one too.
- Strawberry Basil Lemonade – My buddy over at the Daily Appetite blog gave me this refreshing little ditty.
- Purple Rain – If you didn’t sing the song in your head when you read that, we can’t be friends…
- Orange Vodka Martini – Simple, easy and refreshing!
- Raspberry Lemoncello Prosecco – I can’t help but try a drink made with Prosecco…I love the fizz!
- Spiked Cherry Limeade – I’m such a sucker for a Limeade slush when it warms up outside…add this adult twist and it’s a party!
For more inspiration check out my Signature Cocktails Pinterest board here.
Need assistance with other wedding planning ideas? Let’s chat and see how I can help you get through your to-do list!