When it comes to picking out wedding colors, we tend to shy away from the color black. Why? Every woman has her favorite LBD (little black dress) in her closet but when it comes to weddings our favorite dress color is instantly thrown out the window. Here are 20 reasons why your wedding colors should include the chicest of all colors, black.
1. Your invitations will be bold and classic, guests won’t want to miss out with an invitation like this.
2. Your soon-to-be hubby will have an excuse to rock these black and white polka-dot socks!
3. Like we need a reason to add blackberries to our champagne? But if we did- this would be it!
4. You’ll have an excuse to have these adorable chalkboard inspired escort cards.
5. And these elegant laser cut table numbers.
6. You can serve these fun shooters!….Dessert shooters, that is.
7. You can add balloons near the sweets table!
8. Or in the entryway for your guests!
9. You can style your all white linens with elegant black chairs and hanging candles like this…
10. Or if you think you’ll have messy guests, reverse it!
11. Your bouquet can be all white with a splash of black for character.
12. Or make a bold statement with a dark flower arrangement with pops of white.
13. Your cake can host the perfect silhouette of you and your hubby (and your other favorite family member.)
14. Or if dogs aren’t your favorite, you’ll love this black and white cake with a pop of color!
15. Still not feeling the cakes above? Try this for black and white perfection!
16. But let’s not forget about the people who really care about the theme color, the wedding party!
17. Your bridesmaids will be thanking you again and again.
18. And what bride can resist the man in her life dressed in all black?
19. We sure can’t!
20. So let black be included in the wedding of your dreams, and remember:
XOXO Lindsay L.- Intern